Friday 31 March 2023


"Jesus, my pussy tastes so good," my girlfriend mumbled, momentarily pausing her tongue between my velvety folds. "No wonder you loved this so much."I just whimpered and looked away, not wanting to see myself naked. I didn't like the sight of this body. Every time I stared down at myself I was so critical. Too fat. Too ugly. And don't even get me started on how disgusting a pussy was to look at. It made me shudder thinking how often I'd used to eat out my girlfriend back when I was a man.We'd been trying out this program to help our relationship by swapping different traits. My girlfriend and I switched bodies with all of all our sexual appetites remaining with our former bodies in order to understand each other better. I was so tense as she licked me, worrying about how I smelled and what I looked like.My girlfriend inhaled deeply, clearly enjoying her musky scent. I looked away, trying to think about other things. She kept licking me, tongue swirling into my soft insides and gradually the pleasure drove out the bad thoughts. I could even tune out the wet sounds of my sex.My body began tensing in a good way. I felt myself spreading ever wider for her, dripping down my thighs. The first thunderous orgasm made my eyes roll into the back of my head and my body shake. I moaned in her voice, my self-consciousness towards my body temporarily overwhelmed by the lust and desire shooting through me.

A car accident leaves a dropout brother swapped into his perfect sister's body in Moving On, available on Smashwords, Amazon and Body Swap Stories. Preview here.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=11348

No comments:

Post a Comment