Sunday 2 April 2023

Hopefully nothing would come of it
When I mastered astral projection I quickly got in the habit of taking over my sister's body after school. I could flit through the walls in my spirit form and directly into her body, where I would take control.I had so much fun enjoying her juicy tits and her squeezable little ass. Her bedroom echoed with her cries of pleasure as I fingered myself to orgasm, my thighs slick with my juices, pussy making lewd wet sounds. I would flit back when I finished, leaving her none the wiser. But eventually I wanted more and I wondered what it would feel like to play with a cock using my sister's delicate hands?.One day I got naked before projecting myself. When I landed in my sister's body I walked to my room. My body was laid out on the bed, chest rising with each breath. Excitement began rising in me and I felt that little tickle of heat that meant I was getting horny..I slipped out of my sister's clothes and wrapped her fingers around my former cock. I stroked myself, my dick growing strong and hard in her little fingers until it stood completely upright. I admit I was curious, and opened my lips to suck my own cock, running my tongue up and down the veiny shaft. I couldn't believe how wet it was making me. I sucked my dick, swallowing as much as I could into my sister's warm wet mouth while my tits bounced on the bed. Finally I slid my lips off with a wet pop. I was sopping wet and ready for more.I straddled my unconscious body, throwing a leg over my former waist and sinking down, letting my own cock slip inside my entrance and glide slowly up inside me. I moaned as the girth pressed apart my pussy and I sank down until I was full of myself. The head of my dick rested deep inside my sister's pussy.I rode myself, grinding my pussy back and forth, enjoying the bounce of my tits and the wonderful feel of my own cock spreading me apart. I hadn't meant to ride myself to completion but got so carried away that I orgasmed hard, my pussy clenching around my former cock as I filled my sister's womb with my own hot seed and cried out in her silky voice.Whoops. Hopefully nothing would come of it.

A car accident leaves a dropout brother swapped into his perfect sister's body in Moving On, available on Smashwords, Amazon and Body Swap Stories. Preview here.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=11359

No comments:

Post a Comment