Thursday 29 February 2024

You did this? 1
"You did this?" I asked.She nodded my former head. "I just needed a break. It's only for a few days."I leaned against the sink, somewhat unsteady on my high heels. My friend's hot mom's body stretched out beneath me, her silky hair falling gently over my shoulders. So much of my skin was on display and moving her around I caught the sweet floral scent of her perfume that I always associated with her. It was kind of turning me on, but I tried not to show it. I nervously twisted my fingers, keenly aware of how much smoother my skin was, how much more slender my hands, how much more curvy my body.My friend's mom had swapped our bodies while I was out by the pool with my friend. She then hustled me inside on the pretext that she needed a band-aid. She locked us in the bathroom before confirming that this was her doing."So what am I supposed to do?" I asked, still not used to the breathy voice spilling from my lips. God, even the inside of my mouth was different."Just act like me and I'll act like you. We know enough about each other to get by.""What about…um…" I glanced down at the tits on my chest.She smiled. "Yeah, it's your body for a few days. Do what you want.""Oh, yeah?" I asked, my lips quirking into a smile as I imagined the possibilities.

Peyton is forced to come crawling back to his old job in his new body, but will have to perform some special favors before they'll hire him in Payback (Chapter 5), available on Body Swap Stories, Smashwords or Amazon. Preview here.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=12821

No comments:

Post a Comment