Wednesday 24 April 2024

As much as I did
I gasped, my hand coming up to cover my mouth as I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was somehow in the body of my friend's mom, Becky. The spell had worked. Sort of. I'd been aiming for her husband so I could have sex with her. I'd always had kind of a thing for her. She had this hot MILF thing going on. Only now it was me with the hot MILF thing going on.I dropped my hand and my eyes grazed down Becky's body. I found myself staring right down at her heavenly tits. I reached for them, squeezing experimentally. They felt wonderful. Bouncy and soft. It was so hot watching her hands squeeze her tits and then look up in the mirror to see the look of desire on her face.Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.I reached around to unclasp her bra, struggling from this unfamiliar angle until I finally got it off. I let it fall to the floor and stared at Becky's tits. God, I'd been wanting to see them for so long. I grabbed them again, stretching my fingers wide to take as big a handful as I could.I did a little dance for myself, wiggling my hips and jiggling my chest."Hey," I purred, "Why don't you come over here and fuck me?"Just hearing those words in her voice sent warmth flooding through me, concentrating between my legs."Oh, yes," I moaned in Becky's voice as I groped her breasts. "Play with my tits.""Don't mind if I do," a male voice spoke up from behind.I jumped again and whipped around to find Becky's husband in the doorway. He had a grin on his face and a bulge in his pants. He'd looked as eager to see Becky's naked body as I did.

A programming error led to an artificial super-intelligence fixating on pleasing Victor, and creates a device that allows it to possess anyone it wants. It uses it to put itself and Victor into a variety of different sexy bodies where they can explore all the pleasures of being women, while the women think every sensual thing they do is their own idea in Ghost in the Machine 2, available on Body Swap Stories, Smashwords or Amazon. Preview here.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=13042

No comments:

Post a Comment