Sunday 21 April 2024

Tiny and sexy
It was weird kissing my former body at first. My soft lips were pricked by my old body's stubble and I dragged my fingers across my former face, down to the solid pecs of my old chest. I felt so tiny and sexy within my wife's body, her hair flowing down my shoulders, my body clad only in the lingerie she was wearing when we switched.I'd always wanted to try out being in her body, but it had just been a fantasy, a role play scenario, until we found the swapping statue. The first time we'd swapped bodies had been an accident and we both freaked out. My wife more than I.After we swapped back I spent some time convincing her this was an opportunity, and the next time we swapped we were ready. I'd cheekily gotten naked while she slipped into something sexy. When she saw me naked and grinning she shrugged."Is that the way you want to swap?" A smile tugged at the corner of her lips.We both touched the statue and the world flipped. Suddenly, I was in her beautiful body facing my former self. She now towered over me. I stepped towards her, giggling as I took in her broad form and my own slender body. Then I reached up and brought her lips to mine.As we kissed I reached down between her legs and grasped her cock, running her own slim fingers up her new shaft. She grew hard beneath my touch, moaning into my mouth, her kisses growing more urgent as the need awoke in her body.My wife's body was a little slower to warm, but it helped that I was inside, loving every sensation and soon I took her right there in the hallway, riding my former cock as I moaned with my wife's voice, my body rising to her first sweeping orgasm.

A programming error led to an artificial super-intelligence fixating on pleasing Victor, and creates a device that allows it to possess anyone it wants. It uses it to put itself and Victor into a variety of different sexy bodies where they can explore all the pleasures of being women, while the women think every sensual thing they do is their own idea in Ghost in the Machine 2, available on Body Swap Stories, Smashwords or Amazon. Preview here.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=13034

No comments:

Post a Comment