Sunday 16 June 2024

Swap Roulette
I don't know why this hot blonde was on the Swap Roulette app on a Saturday afternoon but I was glad she was.I opened the app, logged in, and clicked 'Swap Me' and was suddenly in her body. She was ready for a stranger to inhabit her, too, because she was dressed in a silk kimono that opened at the front.Well, of course I opened it and began groping her tits. God, she felt wonderful,. Soft and silky and so, so squeezable. My new nipples spiked to attention.My sheer panties afforded me a dazzling view of my new pussy. My rich velvety lips unfolded as I caressed myself, slowly growing wetter, a damp patch spreading across the fabric until I couldn't take it anymore.I jammed my hand downed my panties, fingers sliding into my slick warm entrance. My mouth dropped open and I moaned as I squeezed the tits and fondled the breasts that belonged to this stranger. I gaped down at myself, trying to memorize this beautiful body.The app only gave me ten minutes as her, and it was just enough to enjoy one blissful orgasm before I was launched back into my own body.She had her fun inside me, too, because I was bottomless, cock in hand, my own cum dripping down my fingers.Definitely one of the best Swap Roulette experiences I've ever had.

A young man discovers a restaurant with a special service that allows people to possess the patrons, enjoy them, and change them to their liking in Eating Out, available on Body Swap Stories, Smashwords or Amazon. Preview here.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=13234

No comments:

Post a Comment