Tuesday 25 June 2024

Awkward
Of course I never told my friend that I thought his sister, Kelly, was so hot. I mean, awkward, right? Maybe he knew or maybe he didn't. But the Great Shift made things even more awkward when Kelly and I swapped bodies.Being in each other's bodies brought us closer together while my friend and I grew farther apart. I don't blame him. It must have been weird seeing his older sister with my mannerisms and vice versa.Kelly and I comforted each other throughout all the panic. And, afterwards, the eventual acceptance. I was stuck in Kelly's hot body and she was stuck in mine.We were up late one night just talking about our new lives. I don't remember how it started or who kissed who first, but at some point Kelly offered to show me how wonderful her body could feel.I ended up on the couch naked, Kelly's wonderful breasts flopping down either side of my chest, her naked form stretched out before me. Kelly kissed her way down my skin, each kiss sending soft shivers through my body. She made her way between my legs and when her tongue flicked out to taste me -- oh! Bliss. In no time I was moaning as she ate me out, using my former tongue to bring my new body to orgasm. My mouth dropped open and I cried out in her voice, clutching the pillow as I came around her head, my first female orgasm making my entire body alight with pleasure.It seemed to go on forever and soon after I came down I was ready for more. Kelly happily obliged, licking my cunt as I rose to one orgasm after another before she couldn't take it anymore and entered me, my own cock taking my new virginity as we rocked together in ecstasy.

Chapter 7 of a serial about a misogynist transformed into his dream woman by a curse. His only way back is to take on 200 men in a year. Available on Body Swap Stories, Smashwords or Amazon.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=13264

No comments:

Post a Comment