Saturday 22 June 2024

Bodysitter
Our neighbors had gone on vacation, leaving their daughter, Ellie, to house-sit. I couldn't resist the temptation to possess her. As she lounged in the living room, I aimed my possession ray at her through the window and zapped myself into her mind.Instantly, I was in her body, looking down at the magazine from behind her eyes. Still leaning on one elbow, I turned and admired myself, running one hand down my leg before hiking up the pink dress and stroking my new ass. I loved the curve of her thighs, the soft warmth of her skin, the weight of her breasts.I squeezed her peach of an ass, sighing softly as I manipulated her body, feeling her up with her own hands.My fingers roamed up and down my legs, around the curve of my ass before whispering across my thighs. There was a sharp spike of arousal, familiar but different in this body, like a tension was building within me but also a strange kind of loosening as I grew wet. I slid beneath my panties and found my dew, dragging it up and down my entrance as I explored myself.I lay back on the couch, the magazine forgotten as my fingers trailed up and down my pussy. My whole body sparked with electricity and soon I dipped a finger inside myself, shivering as I penetrated my wet warm cunt for the first time.It was just as hot watching Ellie finger herself as it was experiencing the physical pleasure racing through my body. I cried out in her soft voice, closing my eyes as I came for the first time, my body roiling with relief as I fingered myself.I spent each night in her body, bodysitting her as she house-sat, thoroughly enjoying her pleasure.

Chapter 7 of a serial about a misogynist transformed into his dream woman by a curse. His only way back is to take on 200 men in a year. Available on Body Swap Stories, Smashwords or Amazon.
https://bodyswapfiction.com/enter/?p=13256

No comments:

Post a Comment